Start a new topic
Answered

Can we see existing programming requests?

Am I missing it or is there a place here on the support site where we can search existing programming requests?

Best Answer

There currently is no way to search for existing programming requests, outside of those that resulted from tickets you have created or that have had a known issue created within the Forums.

We are currently building a new transparent, searchable Programming Request system that we hope to release within the next few months.

Answer

There currently is no way to search for existing programming requests, outside of those that resulted from tickets you have created or that have had a known issue created within the Forums.

We are currently building a new transparent, searchable Programming Request system that we hope to release within the next few months.

3 people like this

I would love a "User Voice" feature for our "User" types similar to the one Teachers have!

2 people like this

It would be helpful if we could search them so we don't double-up on PRs, also we should be able to upvote them to indicate our need for a given PR.  Thanks.

2 people like this

Any progress on when we can search for PRs?

This would be a good feature - Im checking on PR # 19582  I hate putting in work orders just to check

Thank you 

As Brent previously mentioned, a new PR system is in the works which will add additional functionality. In the meantime, you can also reply to the confirmation e-mail you receive after you submit a PR. That's another way to check the status of a PR.

Login to post a comment