Overview of Reports
The following reports have been adjusted to support Flex Scheduling and are currently available. Refer to Flex Elementary Reports for additional information related to Flex Elementary using Primary Class Tracking.
- Absence Verification Letter
- Absence Verification Worksheets
- Add/Drop Listing
- Attendance Audit Listing
- Attendance Calendar
- Attendance Notes
- Attendance Log
- Attendance Submission Log
- Attendance Submitted Early
- Class Period Absence Listing
- Class Period Absence Summary
- Classes and Days with N or More Students (Section Totals from CAR)
- Course Attendance Audit
- Daily Attendance Summary
- Daily Enrollment by Section
- Daily Present by Section
- Daily Present by Teacher/Month
- District Attendance Letters
- Hourly Attendance Report (All Versions)
- Hourly Attendance Summary
- Instructional Minutes by Student
- Missing Attendance
- Missing Positive Attendance (positive attendance schools only)
- Monthly Attendance Summary
- Perfect Period Attendance
- Period Absence Audit
- Period Attendance for All Students
- Print Students with N or More Absences
- Readmit Slips
- Seating Charts in Attendance by Photo (printed by Teachers)
- Student Attendance Percentages (positive attendance schools only)
- Students Absent or Tardy Today
- Students with Consecutive Absences
- Students with Excused Absences
- Students with Perfect Attendance
- Students with Unbalanced Academic Weight
- Students with Unverified Period Absences
- Suspension Attendance Listing by Student
- Weekly Attendance Report by Class
Student Data Related Reports
- Avery 5160 Labels
- Emergency Student Listing
- Physical Fitness Status Summary
- Physical Fitness Test Results by Teacher
- Smarter Balanced Cards (SBAC)
- Student ID Cards
- Student Room/Section Listing
- Student Withdrawal Form
Grade Reporting/Gradebook Reports
- Grade History
- Gradebook Reports
- Grade Report Cards
- Grade Report Mark Analysis
- Grade Report Mark Listing
- Grade Report Mark Verification Listing
- Grade Reporting Exception Listing
- Missing Mark Listing
- Secondary Standard Based Grades
- Class List by Section
- Class Roster
- Enrollment by Class and Grade
- Master Schedule Board
- Master Schedule
- Period Totals by Grade
- Room Availability
- Student Room / Section Listing
- Scheduling Class Load Analysis
- Scheduling Class Load Averages
- Scheduling Course Requests Letter to Parents
- Scheduling Letter to Parents
- Scheduling Master Schedule
- Scheduling Master Schedule Board
- Scheduling Master Schedule Details
- Scheduling Reject Analysis Listing
- Student Class Schedule Changes
- Student Class Schedule for All Students
- Student Course Requests
- Student Locator Cards
- Student Schedule Listing
- Student Schedule Listing/Wide
- Students with Double Periods
- Students with More or Less than N Periods
- Summary of Students by Course and Period
- Summary of Students by Teacher and Period
- Summary of Students By Total Classes Taken
- Teacher Class Schedules Report
Tables and Fields ↑
|SSE||Section Staff table linked to Master Schedule (MST)|
|(SSM) Section Staff Members in Scheduling Master Schedule||SSM||Section Staff table linked to Scheduling Master Schedule (SMS)|
|Primary Teacher - An indicator marked as YES will identify a Primary Teacher. Only one primary teacher is allowed in each section.|
|SSE and SSM||Past Primary Teacher (PPR)||Past Primary Teacher - An indicator marked with a YES will identify a teacher who was previously a Primary Teacher and is now a Past Primary Teacher.|
|SSE only||Start Date (SD)||The beginning date a teacher was identified as being associated as a Primary or Past Primary teacher of the section.|
|SSE only||End Date (ED)||The end date a teacher was identified as no longer associated as a Primary or Past Primary teacher of the section.|
|STF||ID||Teacher ID - Uses Staff (STF.ID) instead of Teacher (TCH.ID)|
|STF||LN, FN||Teacher Name - Uses Staff (STF.LN and STF.FN) instead of (TCH.TE)|
|FTF||STI||Period - Uses Flex Periods (FTF.STI) short title instead of Scheduling Master Schedule Periods (SMS.PD) or Master Schedule (MST.PD)|
|CCL||STI||Class Calendar uses CCL.STI to determine the days instead of MST.DY or SMS.DY|
Examples of Reports ↑
Several Attendance reports as noted above have been adjusted to work in a flex scheduling school. For detailed information regarding these reports, see documentation under Attendance Reports.
The following is an example of a Missing Attendance Report in a Flex School.
Attendance Calendar Report
The Attendance Calendar Report has been adjusted to work in a flex scheduling school or section staff school. On this report, any bell schedule added to the Calendar from the Bell Scheduler for a specific day will reflect on the report as a value which represents the Bell Scheduling type and key from the BSD table. A legend will display at the bottom of the report under Informational Codes to indicate the definition of the code assigned to the DAY table.
The following is an example of the Attendance Calendar Report in a flex school.
Class Period Absence Summary Report
The Class Period Absence Summary report has been adjusted to work in a flex scheduling school, section staff school or school with class calendars. In a school using Section Staff, the primary teacher or the past primary teacher according to the SSE table will print for this report. The Flex Period Short Title will display for the period and will be sorted by Flex Times. The CCD table will be analyzed when running this report to determine if a class meets on a calendar day. Attendance data in flex schools comes from the CAT table instead of ATT.
The following is an example of the Class Period Absence Summary report
Emergency Student Listing Report
The Emergency Student Listing Report has been adjusted to work in a flex or section staff school. This report has also been adjusted for flex elementary schools where the Primary Class Tracking has been enabled. The report has various sorting options and include the ability to print the Contact's Red Flag or a Student Picture. The red flag pulls from the Red Flag (CON.RF) setting within an emergency contact record and not from the Red flag of the actual table. When printing with the Contact's Red Flag option selected, any comment stored under the emergency contact record under CON.ME field will also print in the report.
The report has up to four sorting options. In a flex school, the report will sort based on 'Time' instead of Periods. If a class is designated as a Primary Class, the header will include "Primary Class" next to the Teacher and Room when sorted by Room or Teacher.
- Sort by Room for given Time*: Report will sort by room number of the current primary teacher for a selected time based on flex period.
- Sort by Teacher for given Time*: Report will sort by Primary Teacher of the class for a selected time based on flex period.
- Sort by Teacher for all Classes*: Report will sort by the Primary Teacher for all classes.
- Sort by Student Name**: Report will sort by Student Name only in alphabetical order. If the school is using Primary Class Tracking, then the teacher name and room will display for the student's primary class.
The report is only available in schools and will not display in the navigation under District. Navigate to Reports > Student Data > Emergency Student Listing
* Sorted by Room or Teacher
** Sorted by Student Name
Grade Report Mark Analysis Report
The Grade Report Mark Analysis has been adjusted to work in a flex school or school using section staff. This report is an analysis of grades given by teachers during the grade report cycles and can be run for any mark with grades available. It displays the number and percentage of each grade given by each teacher in each of their classes. The report can be printed by Course ID, Course Title or Staff Name. The report will only be printed for primary teachers when multiple teachers are tied to the section in the grades table.
Grade Report Mark Verification Listing
Missing Mark Listing Report
The Missing Mark Listing has been adjusted to work in a Flex School or school using section staff. The Period column will display the student's Flex period. This report is used to list any missing grade marks for a student. It is most effective when printed after most teachers have submitted their grades before their window to enter grades has closed. This sheet is given to the teacher to alert them of missing marks. This report can be generated in order by student or by the teacher’s class, with all students in the same period. The following is an example of the listing.
Master Schedule Report
The Master Schedule Report has been adjusted to include the Flex Period, Class Calendar and Primary Teacher for each section which are used in Flex Scheduling. This report will breakdown master schedule information such as student classroom enrollment totals with the option to sort by teachers, courses, periods, rooms or departments. For more information on Master Schedule Reports, see Master Schedule Reports under Scheduling section.
Room Availability Report
This report is designed to display a grid of room numbers and flex periods and will show availability for each room on a specific date. Each cell will display a code to indicate if the room is available, if a class is taught during that period or if the room is overlapping with another period. A legend will display at the bottom of the page to define each code.
Student Room / Section Listing Report
The Student Room / Section Listing report has been adjusted for Flex Scheduling. The Room option will print a time view of the Room Number and Flex Period short title for a specific date.
The Section option will print the section numbers per hour up to 9 hours.
Scheduling Reject Analysis Listing Report
The Scheduling Reject Analysis Listing report displays all students who have rejected course requests. This listing includes the reason for any classes rejected. The Scheduling Master Schedule must be created and the Schedule All Students function must be run prior to running this report. The following is an example of the Scheduling Reject Analysis Listing report.
Scheduling Class Load Averages Report
The Class Load Averages Report has been adjusted to display the Flex Period and Primary Teacher for each class when using Flex Scheduling. The report displays a breakdown of sections created for scheduling and includes the total course requests per section for each Period and Primary Teacher, then calculates the averages for each gender and grade level.
Scheduling Letter to Parents
The Scheduling Letter to Parents has been adjusted to display the Flex Period, Class Calendar and Primary Teacher for each class that are used in Flex Scheduling. This report will list the course requests for the student's upcoming schoolyear. This letter has the option to hide the teacher name.
Scheduling Master Schedule Board Report
The Scheduling Master Schedule Board Report has been adjusted to include Section Staff members marked as primary teachers from SSM along with Flex Periods and class information from the SMS table which is used for future scheduling purposes.
Student Class Schedule Changes Report
The Student Class Schedule Changes Report is available on the Classes page and has been adjusted to include the Flex Period, Class Calendar, and Primary Teacher which is used for Flex Scheduling. This report will list all schedule changes made after a certain date and will list the date the student was added to the class and when the student was dropped from a class. This report will include multiple schools, if desired.
Student Locator Cards
The Student Locator Card Report has been adjusted to include the Flex Period (FTF.STI) and Class Calendar (CCL.STI) that is used in Flex Scheduling. The Primary Teacher of the SSE (Master Schedule) or SSM (Scheduling Master Schedule) record is used for this report. For additional information on Student Locator Cards, see Student Locator Cards under Scheduling section.
Students with More or Less than N Periods Report
The Students with More or Less than N Periods Report has been adjusted to include Flex Periods from FTF instead of the traditional periods. The report is designed to limit the students who have more or less than a certain amount of periods in their schedule. The report has many options which includes using the Scheduling Master Schedule tables.