The following reports have been adjusted to run in a Flex Scheduling School and are currently available.
- Attendance Reports
- Attendance Calendar Report
- Attendance Notes Report
- Attendance Submitted Early
- Class Period Absence Summary Report
- Classes and Days with N or More Students (Section Totals from Car)
- Daily Enrollment by Section
- Daily Present by Section
- Instructional Minutes by Student Report
- Missing Attendance Report
- Readmit Slips Report
- Students Absent or Tardy Today
- Students with Consecutive Absences
- Students with Excused Absences
- Students with Unverified Period Absences Report
- Weekly Attendance Report by Class
- Class Roster Report
- Grade Reporting Reports
- Grade Report Card Reports
- Grade Report Mark Analysis
- Grade Report Mark Verification Listing
- Missing Mark Listing Report
- Master Schedule Report
- Room Availability Report
- Scheduling Reports
- Student Room / Section Listing Report
- Scheduling Class Load Analysis Report
- Scheduling Class Load Averages Report
- Scheduling Letter to Parents
- Student Locator Cards
- Scheduling Master Schedule Report
- Scheduling Master Schedule Details Report
- Scheduling Master Schedule Board Report
- Student Class Schedule Changes Report
- Students with More or Less than N Periods
- Students with Double Periods Report
Many reports have been adjusted for use in a Flex Scheduling school. The main tables/fields that have been converted for Flex Scheduling that impact reports are:
- Teacher ID - Uses Staff (STF.ID) instead of Teacher (TCH.ID)
- Teacher Name - Uses Staff (STF.LN and STF.FN) instead of (TCH.TE)
- Primary Teacher - An indicator in the Section Staff Members section in MST or SMS (SSE or SSM) marked as "yes" will identify a Primary Teacher. Only one primary teacher is allowed in each section.
- Past Primary Teacher - An indicator in the Section Staff Members section in MST (SSE table) when marked with a "Yes" will identify a teacher who was previously a Primary Teacher and is now a Past Primary Teacher.
- Start Date - The date a teacher was identified as being associated as a Primary or Past Primary teacher of the section.
- End Date - The date a teacher was identified as no longer associated as a Primary or Past Primary teacher of the section.
- Flex Period: Uses Flex Periods (FTF.STI) short title instead of Scheduling Master Schedule Periods (SMS.PD) or Master Schedule (MST.PD)
- Flex Calendar: Uses Class Calendar (CCL.STI) short title instead of Days (MST.DY or SMS.DY)
Examples of some flex converted reports are shown below.
Several Attendance reports as noted above have been adjusted to work in a flex scheduling school. For detailed information regarding these reports, see documentation under Attendance Reports.
The following is a sample of a Missing Attendance Report in a Flex School.
Attendance Calendar Report
The Attendance Calendar Report has been adjusted to work in a flex scheduling school or section staff school. On this report, any bell schedule added to the Calendar from the Bell Scheduler for a specific day will reflect on the report as a value which represents the Bell Scheduling type and key from the BSD table. A legend will display at the bottom of the report under Informational Codes to indicate the definition of the code assigned to the DAY table.
The following is an example of the Attendance Calendar Report in a flex school.
Class Period Absence Summary Report
The Class Period Absence Summary report has been adjusted to work in a flex scheduling school, section staff school or school with class calendars. In a school using Section Staff, the primary teacher or the past primary teacher according to the SSE table will print for this report. The Flex Short Title will display for the period and will be sorted by Flex Times. The CCD table will be analyzed when running this report to determine if a class meets on a calendar day. Attendance data in flex schools comes from the CAT table instead of ATT.
The following is an example of the Class Period Absence Summary report
Grade Report Mark Analysis Report
The Grade Report Mark Analysis has been adjusted to work in a flex school or school using section staff. This report is an analysis of grades given by teachers during the grade report cycles and can be run for any mark with grades available. It displays the number and percentage of each grade given by each teacher in each of their classes. The report can be printed by Course ID, Course Title or Staff Name. The report will only be printed for primary teachers when multiple teachers are tied to the section in the grades table.
Grade Report Mark Verification Listing
Missing Mark Listing Report
The Missing Mark Listing has been adjusted to work in a Flex School or school using section staff. The Period column will display the student's Flex period. This report is used to list any missing grade marks for a student. It is most effective when printed after most teachers have submitted their grades before their window to enter grades has closed. This sheet is given to the teacher to alert them of missing marks. This report can be generated in order by student or by the teacher’s class, with all students in the same period. The following is an example of the listing.
Master Schedule Report
The Master Schedule Report has been adjusted to include the Flex Period, Class Calendar and Primary Teacher for each section which are used in Flex Scheduling. This report will breakdown master schedule information such as student classroom enrollment totals with the option to sort by teachers, courses, periods, rooms or departments. For more information on Master Schedule Reports, see Master Schedule Reports under Scheduling section.
Room Availability Report
This report is designed to display a grid of room numbers and flex periods and will show availability for each room on a specific date. Each cell will display a code to indicate if the room is available, if a class is taught during that period or if the room is overlapping with another period. A legend will display at the bottom of the page to define each code.
Student Room / Section Listing Report
The Student Room / Section Listing report has been adjusted for Flex Scheduling. The Room option will print a time view of the rooms flex period for a specific date. The Section option will print the section numbers per hour up to 9 hours.
Scheduling Class Load Averages Report
The Class Load Averages Report has been adjusted to display the Flex Period and Primary Teacher for each class when using Flex Scheduling. The report displays a breakdown of sections created for scheduling and includes the total course requests per section for each Period and Primary Teacher, then calculates the averages for each gender and grade level.
Scheduling Letter to Parents
The scheduling Letter to Parents has been adjusted to display the Flex Period, Class Calendar and Primary Teacher for each class that are used in Flex Scheduling. This report will list the course requests for the student's upcoming schoolyear. This letter has the option to hide the teacher name.
Scheduling Master Schedule Board Report
The Scheduling Master Schedule report has been adjusted to include Section Staff marked as primary teachers and Flex Periods.
Student Class Schedule Changes Report
The Student Class Schedule Changes report is available on the Classes page and has been adjusted to include the Flex Period, Class Calendar, and Primary Teacher which is used for Flex Scheduling. This report will list all schedule changes made after a certain date and will list the date the student was added to the class and when the student was dropped from a class. This report will include multiple schools if desired.
Student Locator Cards
The Student Locator Card report has been adjusted to include the Flex Period and Flex Calendar that is used in Flex Scheduling. The Primary teacher on the SSE or SSM section in the master schedule or scheduling master schedule is used for this report. For additional information on Student Locator Cards, see Student Locator Cards under Scheduling section.
Students with More or Less than N Periods Report
The Students with More or Less than N Periods Report has been adjusted to include Flex Periods instead of the traditional periods. The report is designed to limit the students who have more or less than a certain amount of periods in their schedule. The report has many options which includes using the Scheduling Master Schedule tables.