The CALPADS Extracts page in Aeries Web version is designed to create various CALPADS files for CALPADS submissions and perform other CALPADS functions.
The CALPADS Extracts page can be accessed from the school or district login.
The CALPADS Extracts page can be accessed from School Info | Imports and Exports. The page can be also accessed from View All Forms.
The CALPADS Extracts page can also be added to My Favorites to provide easy access to the page.
The following tabs are available:
Enrollment Update Tab – will create the following files to submit to CALPADS:
- Create Enrollment Update Files button:
- SENR - Student Enrollment
- SINF - Student Information
- SPRG - Student Programs
- Create Student Language Acquisition File SELA file
- Create SSID Request File (SENR) and Import New and Replacement SSID files. The import will update the students' new SSID and CALPADS ELAS data into Aeries.
- Create SELA Extract for TBD Students. This will allow LEAs to give the Initial ELPAC test prior to the start of the school year, particularly for incoming kindergarten students.
ODS Reconciliations, SELA Import Tab:
- SENR (Enrollment) ODS Reconciliation - The SENR ODS Reconciliation process is designed to analyze the enrollment data in CALPADS and provide the submission records necessary to match CALPADS to your local data.
- SPRG (Program Data) ODS - This process is designed to analyze the SPRG data in CALPADS and provide the submission records necessary to match CALPADS to your local data. The SPRG ODS Reconciliation is not a required process but can be used to align CALPADS records with Aeries.
- SELA Import (Student Language Acquisition ELAS) - This process will import CALPADS ELAS data into two Aeries fields: ELAS Code (LAC.EAC) and ELAS Date (LAC.EAD), this process should be run at the beginning of the school year before the first SELA file is submitted to CALPADS.
- Create Staff Files button will create the following files
- SDEM - Staff Demographics
- SASS - Staff Assignments
- Create Course Files button will create the following files
- CRSE - Course Section Enrollment
- SCSE - Student Course Section Enrollment
- Create Post Secondary File will create the following file.
- PSTS - The PSTS file is a new file for the 2019/2020 school year
- Create Course and Staff Files button will create the following files:
- CRSC - Course Section Completion
- SCSC - Student Course Section Completion
- SDEM - Staff Demographics
- Create Discipline Files button will create the following files:
- SINC - Student Incident
- SIRS - Student Incident Result
- SOFF - Student Offense
- Create Career Technical Education File
- SCTE - Career Technical Education File
- Create Absence Summary File
- STAS - Student Absence Summary
Direct Certification – tab is used to load the CALPADS Direct Certification File into the FRE table.
Other Extracts – tab is used to create the SIAD (Student Information Address) file. Options are available to use the residential address or the mailing address.
Other Options – various options are available that need to be configured before creating extracts
Code Translations – tab used to translate Aeries codes to CALPADS codes, must be set up before creating extracts
LTEL Import – tab used to import CALPADS Language Assessment data into Aeries
Schools – displays schools to select for the extracts