The Other Options tab on the CALPADS Extracts tab will display various options that MUST be verified before creating extracts. Many of the user options saved by the client version will be translated to the web, but we suggest they are verified them before running any of the available processes.
The following options are available on the Other Options tab.
- “Short Term Enrollment” field - this is normally STU.SP, but for Court or Juvenile Facilities, this can be a User Code field.
- “Race Intentionally Left Blank” Code – code value y created for the Race "Declined to State/Unknown".
- Golden State Seal and Seal of Biliteracy – Options to indicate the Activity Code (ACT.CD) used for Golden State Seal and Seal of Biliteracy tests. The options are used for the SENR file for the new indicators. Multiple codes can be selected.
- Independent Charter School? – reporting requirements are slightly different for Independent Charter Schools. Set this option for a Charter School submitting data to CALPADS independent of your chartering district.
- Pull County-District Code from School LOC records? Option to extract the County-District Code for the district from the school records in LOC being extracted. This option should be used by "Combo-Districts": districts where there are multiple districts managed in the same Aeries database.
- Do Not Change Exit Reasons to E450 if Student is in Grade 6 or Lower - When this option is selected, the actual exit reason will be extract in the SENR file. Without the option, all students in grades 6 or lower extract with exit reason of E450.
- STU.TG Values to Skip and STU.SP Values to Skip–Allows the extract to skip a STU record in your system that you don't want to send to CALPADS. These students must be flagged with either a STU.TG or STU.SP value so they will be skipped by the extract.
- STU.SP Values for STAS Exempt – Used to indicate the Student Program (STU.SP) tag for exempt students. This option will be used for the Student Absence Summary File (STAS). Multiple codes can be selected. See following link for more information CALPADS STAS File - Other Options
Click on the Save button after selecting the options.