The following files are available on the EOY tab:
- Course and Staff Files - CRSC (Course Section), SCSC (Student Course Section Completion) and SDEM (Staff Demographics)
- 3 new files will replace the SDIS (Discipline) files for the 2019/2020 school year:
- SINC (Student Incident), SIRS (Student Incident Result) and SOFF (Student Offense).
- SCTE (Career Technical Education File)
- STAS (Student Absence Summary)
Please refer to the following articles for more information:
The Student Absence Summary (STAS) file is a new extract in Aeries Web required for the 2016-2017 End of Year Reporting (EOY) that will enable the calculation of student-level chronic absenteeism rates. The STAS file will extract Attendance Summary information from the Attendance History (AHS) table. Detailed attendance data will not be sent to CALPADS, only totals for the various aggregates.
It is important to review the Absent Code (ABS) table. New options have been added that will be needed for the Student Absence Summary (STAS) file. Attendance History (AHS) table has also been updated with new fields that will be used for the Student Absence Summary (STAS) file. A link to the Configure Attendance History Nightly Update is on the page.
Below are links to detailed documentation: