A review of the grade reporting cycle for Standards Based Grade Reporting, including assigning students a Report Card Type and entering grades. This session will also review printing of report cards and generating Report Card History and Standards Based Grade History. This session will NOT cover setting up report cards. See Session 401 for information on creating report cards.
- Initializing SBG Grade Reporting Periods
- Assigning Alternate or Add-On Report Card Types to Students
- Methods for inputting SBG Marks for students manually
- Printing report cards and other reports related to Standards Based Grade Reporting
- Generating Standards Based Report Card History