The Print Standards Based Report Cards can be run from the Print Report Cards category of the Standards Based Grades Dashboard or from Standards Based Grades | Reports in the navigation. From the report list click on the Standards Based Report Cards report. A selection box will display. The following options are available:
- Print All Languages - print report cards in ALL languages. Each student will receive one report card either in their Correspondence Language or in English depending on if the report cards have a translation for the correspondence language.
- Print in English Only – print report cards in English Only regardless of the students' Correspondence Language
- Print Only CL of: - print report cards only for students with the selected Correspondence Language.
- Student Grade – either print an individual grade or All grades
- Report Card Type – All, Default (blank) or select a specific Report Card Type
- Teacher to Print – print an individual teacher or All teachers
- Teacher Name – will print Teacher, Teacher First Name/Last Name or Teacher Last Name/First
- Print Teacher Signature Line – prints Teacher Signature line for all students on the bottom left corner of the last comment box
- Print Principal Signature Line – prints Principal Signature line for all students on the bottom right corner of the last comment box
- Print Inactive Students – include inactive students
- Print Address Block Legal – this option is available for Portrait 2-Column report cards when the Standards Based Option Print Address Block on 2-Column Report Card is selected. When selected, the Portrait 2-Column report cards will be printed on legal-size paper with the school’s return address and the parent/guardian address printed either at the top or the bottom of the report cards and formatted to fit in a window envelope. NOTE: only Admin and User accounts will have this option. It is not available for Teacher, Parent or Student accounts.
- Mail Info at Top – this option becomes available when the Print Address Block Legal option is selected. When this option is selected the return address and parent/guardian address will print at the top of the page.
- Print to Contacts - this option becomes available when the Print Address Block Legal option is selected. When this option is selected a copy of the report card will print for all contacts with a Mail Tag.
- Print for One Student - print report cards for Only the selected student
- Marks – print for one or more marking periods. NOTE: We recommend that all marking periods are selected.
- Tracks - print for the selected tracks
Click on the Run Report button to generate the report cards.
NOTE: When printing the report cards remember to select the appropriate printing options:
- Select the appropriate Paper Size for the report card that is being printed. For example, Portrait 2-column report cards should be printed on Letter paper, however, when the Print Address Block option is being used the paper size needs to be changed to Legal.
- The Fit to Print option should be unchecked
- Select whether or not to print Two-sided. For example, the Landscape report cards are one-sided and this option should be turned off. The Portrait 2-column report cards are two-sided and this option should be turned on.
This is an example of the print options for Portrait 2-column report cards with the Print Address Block option enabled:
The following is a landscape Standards Based Grade Report Card example:
The following is a 1-Column Portrait Standards Based Report Card example. It is a multi-page report card:
The following is a 2-Column Portrait Standards Based Grade Report Card example. It is a 2 page report card with the Attendance totals and comments on the 2nd page.
Below is an example of the Portrait 2-Column report card using the option to print the address block on the bottom of the page.
If the Correspondence Language code for Spanish (01) is selected, the headings on the report card will also be translated. The translations are hard coded and stored in the usysTrans Table. The following is a 2-Column Portrait Standards Based Grade Report Card example for a student with the Correspondence Language of Spanish (01).
If using the Report Card Type the description will print in the Report Card header. Below is an example of a report card for a student with the Report Card Type code of Gate.
If a report card includes Comment standard mark types, due to space limitations only the current term Comment standard will be printed on the report card. Below is an example of the Teacher Standards Based Grades screen with the term 1 and term 2 Comment standards for a student and a printout of the term 2 report card. Only the term 2 Comment standard is printed on the report card.
Print an Individual Standards Based Report Card
Admin, User and Teacher accounts with appropriate permissions can print an individual student Standards Based Report Card from the following areas.
For Admin and User accounts a Print icon is available at the School and District level on the top right of the Standards Based Grades page. This page can be accessed on the navigation menu under Student Data | Grades | Standards Based Grades.
The Standard Based Report Card can also be printed for a student from the Standards Based Grades | Standards Based by Teacher page. This page has a Print icon and a Print button.
Teacher accounts are also able to print a Standards Based Grade for an individual student. There is a Print button and Icon located in the teacher portal on the Standards Based Grades page. This page can be found on the navigation under Student Data | Grades | Standards Based Grades. In order for teachers to be able to print the report card the appropriate permissions to the SBG table must be given and the portal option "Allow Teacher to Print SBG Report Cards" must be enabled.