This session includes an explanation of the timelines and procedures for setting up and initializing the grade reporting cycle, including a detailed review of grade reporting options.
- Using the Grade Reporting Dashboard to guide the steps of Grade Reporting throughout the school year
- Forms and tables in aeries that impact Grade Reporting, including School Info, Courses and Master Schedule
- Configuring report card options including valid marks, multiple mark headings, comment codes
- Populating language translations of comment codes, course titles, and other report card elements
- Configuring the Teacher Portal to allow for grade reporting and portal options
- Initializing a report card cycle