This presentation will focus on matters specific to Alternative Ed Schools in the areas of Attendance and Grade Reporting. The implications for state reporting requirements related to attendance and course data will be discussed. The topics covered in this session is intended to address the needs of programs such as Continuation, Community Day, some Charter Schools, and COE.
- Procedures for initial school setup in Aeries specific to continuation schools
- Annual setup of school terms, calendar, bell schedule and block calendar
- Setting up attendance codes consistent with state reporting requirements
- Maintaining Alternative Education Student attendance
- Initializing grade reporting windows
- Entering and maintaining student grades
- Accessing and running reports related to student scheduling and continuation school Attendance