This two-hour training focuses on understanding how course requests are used to initiate the student mass scheduling process for future terms. The various methods and associated features for collecting course requests are reviewed, including: adding course requests to individual students, mass adding course requests to students, allowing students/parents to add course requests using Aeries portal, or importing course requests from an Academic Plan. In addition, options for using alternate course requests, teacher preference, and scheduling exclusions are presented.
Needs of individual districts may vary. For training requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- District Aeries Staff including Aeries Admin
- School Site Admin Staff including Principals and Assistant Principals
- School Site Aeries Staff including staff who would assist with data entry of student classes
Upon completing this Aeries training session, attendees will be able to:
- Collect and enter course requests for student scheduling
- Create course request packets for course scheduling patterns
- Add course requests to individual students manually
- Add course requests using the Mass Change or Add Course Requests page
- Configure Aeries portal for student/parent entry of course requests
- Import course requests from an Academic Plan, if used
- Add course requests using a combination of methods
- Modify course requests
- Set course request preferences for teacher requests, scheduling exclusions, etc.
- Include alternate course requests for optimal scheduling
- Lock course requests
- Use course requests reports to validate course request data
Scheduling Master Schedule Board
Add, Change, Copy or Delete a Section in the Master Schedule
Move, Copy or Drop Students from a Section in the Master Schedule
Add Course Request Packets to a Schedule
Copy Scheduling Result to SEC & MST - School Startup
Quick Start for Grade Reporting