The Quick Start Guide for Grade Reporting was created to provide basic steps for the grade reporting process. In depth documentation is available at the following link: Grade Reporting
Each grading period, navigate to the Functions node located in Grade Reporting.
There are six steps within the Functions node.
- For each grading period, perform Function 1-4.
- For each grading period that needs to be included in Transcripts (HIS), perform Function 1-6.
The day before the grading window is opened:
1. Initialize New Grade Reporting Cycle.
When initializing for Mark 2, select the Update Grade History (GRH)? option to update Mark 1 in GRH.
Continue this process with each new Grade Reporting Cycle.
After grades have been submitted:
2. Update Grade Reporting Absence Totals.
3. Recompute Grade Reporting GPAs and Class Rank.
4. Copy Grades to GRH.
Print Report Cards.
*Remember to Copy Report Cards to Report Card History.
When Grades are ready to be copied to Transcripts (HIS):
5. Copy Grades to Transcripts.
6. Recompute Cumulative GPAs and Class Rank.