- Generate Report Card History
- View Student Report Card History
- Report Card History on Mobile App
Navigate to Student Data > Grades > Report Card History.
Report Card History is a feature that allows schools to save a permanent, electronic copy of every report card a student receives. Each report card document is saved to the Report Card History (RCH) table in English and also in the student’s Correspondence Language if it is different than English. The Report Card History will remain with the student across multiple years/schools and can be accessed by office staff, teachers, parents and students with appropriate permissions. The Report Cards area in the Mobile Portal App includes downloadable links to the Report Card History pdfs.
|Report Card History (RCH)||Read||View Report Card History page|
|Report Card History (RCH)|
Grading Periods (GPD)
|Read and Update|
Read and Update
|Generate Report Card History|
NOTE: permission to Grading Periods (GPD) is required when the Grading Snapshots are printed
Generate Report Card History ↑
The Generate Report Card History button is on the Print Grade Report Cards Report Options form. Clicking this button creates or updates Report Card History documents based on the options and students selected. This allows for a streamlined workflow of printing the report cards and then generating the Report Card History immediately afterward. The Grade Report Cards generated with Report Card History do not include the parent/guardian name and mailing address. The process ignores the option to print only one language so that each student will receive an English report card and a report card in their Correspondence Language if it has been set up in the Grade Reporting Codes and Descriptions.
An email notification is sent to the user that initiated the process once it has completed.
NOTE: Report Card History records are uniquely identified by the combination of Student ID (RCH.ID), School (RCH.SCL), Academic Year (RCH.YR), Term/Marking Period (RCH.TM), Report Card Type (RCH.TY), and Grading Period (RCH.GP). Therefore, subsequent execution of the Generate Report Card History process will overwrite existing Report Card History records where the identifying fields match. For example, a student can only have one Report Card History record for Screaming Eagle High School, year 2019, Marking Period 4, type Grade Report Card. Only the most recently generated report card matching those values will be saved.
View Student Report Card History ↑
Users and Teachers can navigate to Student Data > Grades > Report Card History.
Parents and Students can navigate to Grades > Report Card History.
The page displays a list of all of the Report Card History records that exist for the current student.
The following fields will display for each item in the Report Card History.
- School – The school where the report card was generated
- Year – The academic year when the report card was generated
- Term – The heading for the marking period that was active when the report card was generated. This is the marking period that was selected as the Current Mark on the Multiple Mark Headings and Descriptions form.
- Grade – The student’s grade level at the time the report card was generated
- Type - Type of report - Grade, Secondary Standards Based Grade, or Standards Based Grade (for elementary report cards)
- Report Title – The Title on Report Cards as entered on the Grade Reporting Options form at the time the report card was generated.
- Report Card – A link to the PDF document of the report card, both in English and the student's Correspondence Language (if available/applicable)
- Date – The date the report card was generated
Report Card History on Mobile App ↑
The Report Cards area in the Mobile Portal App includes downloadable links to the Report Card History pdfs.
In the Mobile Portal App navigate to More > Report Cards.