Details on the end-to-end process of Intervention Tracking and Monitoring in Aeries® SIS. Includes recent changes to support a district's "SST" process as well as classroom interventions and referrals. This session will explain what each Intervention table is designed to track and recommend code sets.
Needs of individual districts may vary. For training requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Configuration steps required for setup of Interventions related tables
- Process for teachers/staff to document Pre-Referral Interventions
- When and how a referral to Intervention can be submitted
- Administrator process for accessing, reviewing and approving/denying Referrals to Intervention
- Scheduling Intervention or SST meetings using the Intervention tool
- Input and management of details related to student Interventions
- Uploading/storing documents related to student Interventions
- Accessing and printing reports related to Interventions
- Using the Interventions Dashboard to monitor school or district-wide Interventions data