Overview / Setup
Elementary Flex (aka Primary Class Tracking) is ready for schools to setup and start the school year. This feature is currently in BETA for the 2021-22 school year.
- School Options:
- Schools can be set up with Period or Daily attendance.
- If Daily Attendance is selected, a Primary and Secondary ADA time must also be selected.
- Scheduling Type must be set as Flex Scheduling and will need Flex Periods and Class Calendars.
- Primary Class Tracking must be enabled.
- Master Schedule / Scheduling Master:
- The "Primary Class" flag must be set for those sections in the master schedule that will drive that status for the teacher/student relationship.
- Non-Primary Classes can still be the sections to take attendance on some days if that is how the master schedule and bell schedule works out.
- All major/highly used Scheduling and Attendance Reports now support Primary Class Tracking.
- Letters and Query now support PrimaryTeacherName and other specialty fields.