Basic procedures for creating and using Aeries Query statements in a request for data or information from your Aeries database. Basic Query will cover entering basic commands, the use of single table queries, selection of data fields, sorting data fields, and constructing simple conditions. This session is geared for the new Aeries user or Aeries users who have not worked with query before.
- Aeries Tables & Fields
- Accessing Query on the Aeries Web Navigation Tree
- Features of the Query Form
- Overview of Query Commands
- Creating a Basic Query from STU Table
- Query Results
- Query Reports
- Using Query Sort Command: BY
- Query Conditions: IF, AND vs. OR
- Including Inactive Students in Queries
- Saving & Loading Queries
- Creating additional Basic Query using single tables (i.e. TCH, CRS)
- Basic Troubleshooting of Query Errors
Additional PDF documentation for this session is attached at the bottom of this article.