TABLE OF CONTENTS
- School Settings
- Display on Forms
- Alt Ed Scheduling
- Encrypted Data Collection
- Weekly Engagement
School Settings ↑
These settings were selected when the school was originally set up, and great care should be taken when making changes. It is highly recommended that changes be made FIRST in a sandbox database to be sure of the ramifications that any changes will make to the entire system.
Display on Forms ↑
- Algebra 1 Requirement. Enables Algebra 1 Requirements on student Transcripts and Graduation Status.
- Physical Fitness Testing. Enables students' Physical Fitness information to transcripts/Graduation Status.
- California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE). Enables students' CAHSEE status to transcripts/Graduation Status.
- Competency Tests. Enables students' Competency Test Score information to transcripts/Graduation Status.
Alt Ed Scheduling ↑
- Click the Use Alt Ed Scheduling box to switch this school to use Alternative Education Scheduling options.
Encrypted Data Collection ↑
- Click the Allow Collection of Social Security Numbers via Encrypted Student/Staff Data (ESD) box to enable users to store student SSN data in the protected ESD table. Only users with special permission to this table will be allowed to access this information. See this document for more information: Social Security Number Exposure
- Use Class Calendar Information for the Weekly Engagement Report. This option will take information stored in Class Calendars, Gradebook, Weekly Instructional Minutes Certification and Attendance to create the Weekly Engagement Report.
- Attendance Note Codes on Weekly Engagement Report. enter a comma-delimited list of the Attendance Note codes that teachers will be allowed to assign to students on the quick Attendance Notes section of the Teacher Attendance page. The Quick Attendance Notes can be used to track students' engagement and participation as required by SB-98 COVID Procedures.