The following information was taken from the California Department of Education Physical Fitness Testing (PFT) site:
"The 2023–24 physical fitness test (PFT) is to be administered between February 1 and May 31, 2024, in accordance with the 2021–22 changes noted below.
Administration and data reporting requirements of the PFT:
- Body Composition component is no longer required
- The reporting of student performance using the Healthy Fitness Zones are not required
- Schools are not required to collect or use height and weight, including body mass index, for data reporting
- Schools are not required to collect or use gender for data reporting
- Schools are not required to collect or use age for data reporting
- Student participation (by component, by grade) shall be reported in the LEA’s annual School Accountability Report Card (SARC)"
The Physical Fitness files from the 2017-18 administration and forward can be imported using the Import Test Results page in Aeries Web.
Please review the Import Test Results articles for general information on how to import test results and the Test Specific Information - Physical Fitness article for detailed information on importing Physical Fitness Test results.
If you need to import Physical Fitness data files from testing administrations prior to 2017-18 you will need to use the Import Fixed Length Files form in Aeries Client. Please see the Import Physical Fitness Files - Client article for instruction on how to import these older data files.