Set Up Physical Fitness Letters and Print to Parents
The Physical Fitness Letter to Parents can be found in View All Reports.
After the Physical Fitness Letters to Parents is selected the following Options will display. The Current Testing Administration field will default to the current Testing Admin. To select a different Testing Admin click on the drop down and select the Testing Admin. A Grade dropdown is also available to limit the letters to a specific grade level or ALL grades.
The Report Options tab will display the different Physical Fitness Test parts and if selected will print on the Physical Fitness Letters. Any test that is grayed out and cannot be selected has not been set up in this Testing Admin on the Physical Fitness Setup form.
The Report Options tab contains the following additional options:
- Only Print Tests Student Took will print letters for students with only the results for specific tests the student took. If the option is selected, the categories and tests will no longer display on the Report Options screen.
- Categories Tested Outside Current Testing Admin can only be selected when Only Print Tests Student Took and Print Category is selected. This option will print all categories the student has taken in current and previous administrations
- Overall Test Status will print the students Overall Test Results of Passed or Not Passed
The Print Options tab also displays various options available when printing these letters. These options must be selected prior to printing. The Print Options tab contains the following options:
- Uppercase Address for both addresses
- Return Address – District, School or None
- Whether or not to include the school/district name
- Whether or not to include the school/district telephone
- Select to print for double window envelopes with option to Center Student Address
- Print the date on the left, center, right or no date at all
- Select to Print the Student’s name
- Print letter to Contact
- Include Inactive students
The Letter Editor will allow the Physical Fitness Letter to display and can be updated prior to printing. Click on the button for the Letter Editor at the bottom of the form and the following form will display.
This form will only display the Physical Fitness letter and can only be used to change and update this letter. After the letter is complete click on the Run Report button. The following letter will be generated to parents indicating how their student performed during the Physical Fitness Testing process.
Each category selected to print will display in the Category column. The Test Date, Test Name and Test Score will display. The Test Status column signifies whether or not a student has passed the Physical Fitness Category. The Overall Status will indicate whether or not a student has passed 5 out of 6 categories that will include prior tests.