Procedures for importing test files and loading state standard test data.
- ELPAC testing overview
- The Test Setting screen and how to assign embedded and non-embedded test setting for students participating in the CAASPP tests
- How to create a CAASPP Student Accommodations (Test Settings) extract file
- How to create a CAASPP Paper-Pencil Test Assignment extract file
- How to import test results using the Aeries Web Import Test Results screen
- Configuration and use of State Electronic Test Scores
CAASPP Paperless Reporting - over the past year Aeries has worked with ETS, other vendors and several pilot districts in integrating electronic CAASPP Student Score Reports, ELPAC Score Reports CAST Score Reports and CSA Score Reports into Aeries. ETS has opened the Electronic Reporting production environment for all districts. It contains three years of historical records. Local educational agencies can now log into the Test Operations Management System, generate their new electronic reporting credential, and enter their credential into Aeries to allow access to student score reports. Once the Electronic Score Report credentials generated in TOMS are added into Aeries and security to the State Electronic Test Scores is set up, the Parents and Students will be able to access their student's most recent few years' CAASPP, ELPAC, CAST and CSA Student Score Reports through the Aeries Parent Portal. This information will be retrieved behind the scenes from ETS on the fly. Office staff are also able to access and download the Student Score Reports.
PDF documentation for this session is attached.