From the Student Data node in the navigation menu click on the Grades and then Transcripts. The Student Transcript screen will display. Use the Student Search to select the student.
- Add 1 Record - Click on the Add 1 Record button to add a single transcript record to a student’s transcript.
Mass Add Records – provides an interface to add several records to a student’s transcript at once (see the Mass Add Records article for more details)
- Change a Student's Mark – Click on the Edit icon next to the transcript record that needs to be updated. Click in the Mark field. Type the new grade mark. Adjust Atmp and Cmpl credits if appropriate.
- Change More information - Within Edit mode other transcript information that is collected for reporting purposes can also be updated, such as enrollment information, course citizenship mark, section number and staff ID.
- Delete a Course Entry - To delete an entry from Course History click on the Edit icon next to the transcript record that needs to be removed. Click on the Delete icon and a message will display. Click on OK and the entry will be deleted.
- Recording a Waiver of a Graduation Requirement (for example Health) - To add a course to be waived, click on the Edit icon next to the transcript record that needs to be updated and enter X under the Mark column (X must be previously set up as a valid mark). Enter the correct amount of credits to be waived under the Atmp (attempted) column. Enter 0.00 under Cmpl (completed) column. The Graduation Status will reflect this change for this particular student with a decrease in the Credits Required for the subject area that is being waived and an increase of the same number of credits in the Electives Credits Required.
- Tagging Courses That Have Been Repeated – Click on the Edit icon next to the transcript record that needs to be updated. Select a value from the RT drop down. The values produce the following effects:
|HIS.RT ||Credit Attempted||Credit Completed||Count in GPA|
|2 or N||NO||NO||NO|
|3 or B||YES||YES||NO|
|4 or R||YES||NO||YES|
|5 or A||YES||NO||NO|
|6 or G||NO||NO||YES|
Transcript Fields and Functions:
- Graduated - a date field used to indicate the graduation date
- Grad Stat – status code to identify how the student graduated, such as, GED, Diploma
- Expected Grad - the date a student is expected to graduate (used by CSIS and CCGI)
- Comment field – Text box to the right of Expected Grad used to enter extra data that will display on the transcript. Six lines will print on the transcript
- Recompute GPA - recomputes the GPA, credits and class rank and size. For more information on how to set up and calculate the GPA's and Class Rank refer to this document: GPA's, Credits, Class Rank and GPA Calculations
- Transcript Definition drop down - displays the Transcript Definitions available to select for printing
- College Reqs - will navigate to the College Request table
- Grad Status - will navigate to the Grad Status table
- Limit (9-12) - restricts the transcript records that display on the screen to the selected grade levels. Courses that are in the Off Grade Courses table will continue to display despite the grade range selection.
- Print Student Legal Name – when selected the student’s legal name (saved in the Legal Student Information (LSI) table) will be printed on the transcript. Only users that have permission to the LSI table can see or print this information. For more information on the Student Legal Information fields please refer to our document Legal_Student_Information.pdf posted on our website.
- Sort by Subject - displays the courses alphabetically by Course Subject Area on Transcript form
- Sort by Date Descending – displays the courses in descending date order
- Schl – school where the course was taken
- Year - school year that student earned the mark in this course
- Tm - refers to "term" usually a 1 for Fall or 2 for Spring
- Grd – grade when the course was taken
- Crs ID – assigned course number set up in the Courses (CRS) table
- Std Course Title - course title assigned to the course number in the Courses (CRS) table
- RT - a "repeat column" to indicate a student repeated a class
- CP - College Prep course as defined in the Courses (CRS) table
- N/H - Non-Academic or Honors course as defined in the Courses (CRS) table
- Mark –Refers to the grade mark received
- Atmp/Comp columns – refers to the credits attempted and credits received
- Special Crs Title – a different course title can be entered to print on the transcript
More Button - clicking on the More button displays additional data for the transcript record. The Copy Grades to History function populates this information automatically. The information can be manually updated while in Edit mode, entering the data, and clicking on the Save icon for the transcript record.
For Dual Enrollment Courses, a field is available for Dual Enrollment Credit School.
More information is available at the following link: Dual Enrollment
- Red Flag - can be found in the top right corner of the screen.