The Mass Change All Day Code form will update a student's ALL Day code based on the code entered and a date range. After attempts to contact parents have failed, this form can be used to mass change unverified absences to unexcused.
- Select the code which to base the change on, such as A (absent).
- Select the code to change to, such as U (unexcused).
- Select the date range, such as the dates within an attendance month.
- Select the grade level, if the change applies to a specific grade level.
- Click the Update List button to preview the selected students.
- Click the Update ATT button to complete the mass change.
Summary Reports will open: Preview of All Attendance Codes Changes/Details and Preview of Summary of All Day Code Changes (counts)