Table of Contents
- Key Expectations
- Changes & Differences from Existing Functionality ↑
- Wireframe Concepts ↑
- Plan Summary ↑
What are the “Must Haves” in order for our customers to consider Enrollment Management to be vastly improved in Next Gen?
- Processes are centralized.
- Data only exists in one place
- When a piece of data is updated, all pages that display that data will show the new data
- Prior year records are easy to access.
- Customizable Withdrawal and No Show forms
- Customizable, more efficient Enrollment process
- An easiser way to handle InterDistrict Transfers
- Built in Data Validations
- Ability to notify others of an Enrollment, i.e., ELL, Nurse, SPED, etc.
Changes & Differences from Existing Functionality ↑
No Shows and Withdrawals
Currently the No Show form has to be set up at each school. The new Aeries will allow the creation of multiple setups that can be assigned to Schools
Withdrawals can be done from the Enrollment History on the Student Information page, instead of visiting multiple pages
Wireframe Concepts ↑
The Enrollment Process:
A 'Manage Enrollments' page:
Enrollment History on the Student Information page:
Plan Summary ↑
- Enrollment Management in Aeries tracks the Students enrollment from the time the Student enters the District until they leave. It keeps a record of the Schools the Student has attended and the dates, and the reasons for entering/leaving Schools and the District. The Enrollment Record is essential for State Reporting and must be maintained accurately. It includes Attendance Programs, Grade changes, and inter/intra- district transfers.
- We plan to make the process easier and more intuitive with guided workflows and reminders. All Enrollment related tasks will be centralized and processes such Enrollments, No Shows, and Withdrawals will be customizable
- We will work to ensure the data meets all State Reporting and Ed-Fi Standards for interoperability with 3rd parties