Table of Contents
- Key Expectations
- Changes & Differences from Existing Functionality ↑
- Wireframe Concepts ↑
- Plan Summary ↑
What are the “Must Haves” in order for our customers to consider XXX to be vastly improved in Next Gen?
- The ability to search by Family Key/Household #
- Allow students to belong to more than a one Family Key/Household #
- If the student Lives with a Contact and the Student Address changes, the Contact/Contacts Address should also be updated as well as all Family Members in the Household
- The ability to track non-School aged Family Members in Aeries
Changes & Differences from Existing Functionality ↑
|Current Aeries Aeries Next Gen|
Wireframe Concepts ↑
Plan Summary ↑
Aeries will be taking a Household/Family approach! As the Families may grow and change, the household approach in Aeries Next Gen will allow the flexibility to grow with them. Households today, include one or more family members from a generation, adoptive families, foster families, and families where children may be raised by Grandparents or other relatives. With the addition of tracking non-school aged household members, the Household approach along with our Notification Group feature, will not only encourage all parent involvement at a personal level but will allow the User an at-a-glance view of all members within the Households.