Table of Contents
What are the “Must Haves” in order for our customers to consider XXX to be vastly improved in Next Gen?
- Manage all institutions in one place
- Ability to inactivate institution entries
- Ability to store additional info such as email addresses
- Dynamic Search function as you type
- Allow lookups via API to state and/or federal databases and import records in with one click
- Smart Filter for duplication detection and prevention - by State and/or Federal ID numbers, similar school names with the same city/state, etc.
- Retain ability to manually enter records that don’t exist in lookup source (out of country, etc.)
- Future Considerations:
- Email function on Institutions and/or Records Request Manager pages
- Allow institution lookup feature in Online Enrollment for parents to enter student’s education history and populate the Other District Enrollment table
Changes & Differences from Existing Functionality ↑
|Aeries Web||Aeries Next Gen|
Wireframe Concepts ↑
Add from Lookup
Plan Summary ↑
Double IS trouble!
- Combine the CHI and COL table
- Streamline data in a global registry
- Allow users to inactivate duplications
- Make this a better user experience