When starting scheduling for next year, data entry of course requests is a critical initial step. In this session, learn how to use the Aeries Student Portal to gather student course requests. Topics will include configurations, and a preview of the student experience. All scheduling workshops will feature Flex Scheduling.
- Configuring Portal Options to open the window of time that Students will enter course requests
- Security configuration in Student Portal and Parent Portal to allow for course request entry
- How to build an online course catalog with course description for reference in the course request process
- Defining which courses students of each grade level will have access to request
- The Aeries Student Portal experience to request courses
Student/Parent Portal - Primary and Alternate Course Requests Entry