The CALPADS Log Details page allows users to modify or delete records in the Log Details table. The Log Details table logs changes to key CALPADS fields. They can change the effective date of records or delete records with bad data.
The users will need permissions to LGD.
READ - view the information
UPDATE - modify information
DELETE - delete records of changes to CALPADS information
Clicking on the Pencil will allow editing of records
Duplicate records mean there was more than one STU record updated. This usually occurs when the Student is enrolled at different schools.
Note: The SINF extract will ignore the date of the change from the CALPADS Log Details and instead use the student enrollment start date. This will apply to the following absolute fields where data should not be changing for a student:
- Student Birth Date (STU.BD)
- Student Birth City (STU.BCY)
- Student Birth State (STU.BST)
- Student Birth Country (STU.BCU)
- Student Ethnicity (STU.ETH)
- Student Race (STU.RC1-RC5)
- US School Enter Date (LAC.USS)