An in-depth review of the main methods for collecting student course requests in Aeries: Import from Academic Plan, Mass Add Course Requests, and use of the Course Request form. A variety of middle and high school examples will be discussed, as well as examples of how the methods can be used in combination.
- Importing student course requests from the Academic Plan
- Mass Adding and Changing course requests
- Manual entry on single course requests or course request packets
- How to change student course requests
- The use of Alternate course requests and Teacher Preference
- Using Scheduling Exclusions and period range
- How to generate and use reports related to student course requests