- Confirm School Options.
- Session Type = Summer
- Confirm Permissions for users
- SSS - Course Requests
- SSA - Summer School Availability
- SSC - Summer School Courses offered at each school
- SSR - Summer School Course Requests
- Confirm Terms.
- If using Tracks, must build track related information in Summer School.
- Confirm Bell Schedule.
- Confirm Scheduling:
- SMS scheduler should remain linked to the SSR table at the student's school.
- Confirm SMS sections are correct.
- Confirm all students have been scheduled.
- Copy students to Summer School.
- In Scheduling Process | Configurations | Scheduling Setup remove the checkmark from Summer School Course Request Scheduling.
- Make a backup.
- Roll to MST.
- Teachers don't have access to Summer School:
- Copy teacher permissions from another school.
- Confirm teacher record is linked to Staff ID.
- Confirm Attendance in Portal Options is configured.
- Confirm App Settings | Appsettings.config is set for Summer School.
- Users don't have access to Summer School:
- Confirm Summer School access on user accounts.
- Portal Accounts cannot see data in Summer School:
- In Security | Portal Groups push permissions to Parents and Students
Summer School: Troubleshooting - Things to check Print
Modified on: Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 2:40 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.