The following tables and fields are used to store College Entrance Requirements and High School Graduation Status information. These values are used throughout Aeries, and specifically used by the Graduation/College Readiness Dashboard to determine if the Student is on track or not.
These totals are automatically refreshed when viewing the Graduation Status page for a Student, or are updated using the Calculate Graduation Status or Calculate College Entrance Requirements buttons on the Graduation/College Readiness Dashboard . These functions update all Students.
Data is stored in the CER and HSG tables. Some information is also stored in STU fields.
College Entrance Requirements (CER)
- CER.SA - UC/CSU A-G Subject Area. The total row will have "TOTAL" in this column.
- CER.UR - UC Credits Required
- CER.UCC - UC Credits Completed
- CER.UC - UC Credits Currently Enrolled
- CER.UP - UC Credits Planned from Academic Plan
- CER.UN - UC Credits Needed
- CER.CR - CSU Credits Required
- CER.CCC - CSU Credits Completed
- CER.CC - CSU Credits Currently Enrolled
- CER.CP - CSU Credits Planned from Academic Plan
- CER.CN - CSU Credits Needed
Related College Entrance Requirements STU Fields:
- STU.CCS - Meets CSU Requirements. Value is either a Y or N.
- STU.CUC - Meets UC Requirements. Value is either a Y or N.
- STU.CCO - this field stores a Course Complete Override. Used to Indicate UC/CSU course completion to CALPADS in cases where Aeries data may indicate otherwise.
High School Graduation Status (HSG)
- HSG.GRT - Grad Track
- HSG.CD - Subject Area. The total row will have "TOTAL" in this column.
- HSG.RQ - Credits Required
- HSG.CM - Credits Completed
- HSG.CU - Credits Currently Enrolled
- HSG.PL - Credits Planned from Academic Plan
- HSG.CUN - Credits Needed
- HSG.PLN - Planned Credits Needed.