The following tables and fields are used within Aeries to store College Entrance Requirements and High School Graduation Status information. These values are used throughout Aeries, and specifically used by the Graduation/College Readiness Dashboard to determine if the student is on track or not.
These fields are calculated on-the-fly when viewing individual student information in Aeries, or are calculated by a mass calculate process. Data is stored CER and HSG tables. Some information is also stored in STU fields. To ensure this data is up to date for all students, the Calculate College Entrance Requirements and Calculate High School Graduation Status functions may be run.
College Entrance Requirements (CER Table)
- CER.SA - UC/CSU A-G Subject Area. The total row will have "TOTAL" in this column.
- CER.UR - UC Credits Required
- CER.UCC - UC Credits Completed
- CER.UC - UC Credits Currently Enrolled
- CER.UP - UC Credits Planned from Academic Plan
- CER.UN - UC Credits Needed
- CER.CR - CSU Credits Required
- CER.CCC - CSU Credits Completed
- CER.CC - CSU Credits Currently Enrolled
- CER.CP - CSU Credits Planned from Academic Plan
- CER.CN - CSU Credits Needed
Related College Entrance Requirements STU Fields:
- STU.CCS - Meets CSU Requirements. Value is either a Y or N.
- STU.CUC - Meets UC Requirements. Value is either a Y or N.
- STU.CCO - this field stores a Course Complete Override. Used to Indicate UC/CSU course completion to CALPADS in cases where Aeries data may indicate otherwise.
High School Graduation Status (HSG)
- HSG.GRT - Grad Track
- HSG.CD - Subject Area. The total row will have "TOTAL" in this column.
- HSG.RQ - Credits Required
- HSG.CM - Credits Completed
- HSG.CU - Credits Currently Enrolled
- HSG.PL - Credits Planned from Academic Plan
- HSG.CUN - Credits Needed
- HSG.PLN - Planned Credits Needed.