Features of the Scheduling Master Schedule Board will be discussed. This will include moving sections to try "What if?" scenarios, scheduling students, looking at courses with rejected students, and using the Interactive SMS Builder to build the Scheduling Master Schedule.
- Overall features of the SMS Board
- Adding a class on the SMS Board
- Adding multiple sections using the SMS Builder
- How to copy, move or delete sections from the SMS Board
- How to schedule students from the SMS Board
- Reviewing scheduling results
- Reports related to the SMS Board