Filter Reports for "course" or navigate to Reports > Atttendance > Course Attendance Audit. The Course Attendance Audit report checks Course Attendance records and provides validation messages for records that may be invalid.
The Print Course Attendance Audit Report Options is shown below:
Various options can be selected:
- Sort by section instead of student
- Skip attendance verification:
- will bypass errors for students with sections scheduled and no attendance data
- will bypass errors for students with course attendance prior to the first attendance enrollment record
- Skip classes with overlapping dates will skip sections that have duplicate or overlapping CAR record dates (for example, a student with two 1st period sections scheduled)
- Skip sections tagged not to print will skip sections tagged in Master Schedule to exclude: MST.ST of Y (Do not show on Attendance) or MST.ST of Z (Do not show on Grades or Attendance)
- Include inactive students
Below is an example of the Course Attendance Audit report.