The following tables have been added for Summer School:
- SST – Summer School Terms
- SSA – Summer School Availability
- SSC – Summer School Courses to be offered at each summer school
- SSR – Summer School Course Requests
- SSS - Student Scheduling/Course Requests
Users will need following permissions to the applicable tables. The new tables are under the Scheduling section of the Security page.
Users who will be adding Summer School Course Requests for students need at least Read permission to Course Requests (SSS) in addition to Insert and Update permissions to the Summer School Course Requests (SSR) table in a secondary school.
Elementary schools will only need permission to the Summer School Course Requests (SSR) table.
Permission to Course Requests (SSS) is not required for elementary schools.
Users who will be configuring the Summer School Terms need full (Read, Insert, Update, and Delete) permissions to Summer School Terms (SST). Note: SST permissions give the user access to terms for all summer schools in the district.
Users who will be configuring the Summer School Courses need Read and Update permissions to Summer School Courses (SSC). Note: SSC permissions give the user access to courses for all summer schools in the district.
The Copy Students into Summer Schools function is only available to users who have Admin permissions.
The following codes can be defined in the Code (COD) table:
- SST.TM – Summer School Terms (see Summer School Terms more information)
- TRM.TM - Summer School Term Descriptions if using the "Scheduling Terms"
- SSR.PF – Preferred Time, ex: AM or PM (field is informational at this time)
- SSR.TG – Status Tag, ex: A – Approved or P – Pending (field is informational at this time)
- SSR.U1-U5 – User fields. At this time the SSR.U1-U5 headings cannot be renamed (fields are informational at this time)