District Assets can be used to keep track and inventory electronic devices such as tablets, iPads, laptops, as well as traditional resources such as textbooks and instructional materials. Items can be Checked Out and Checked In for students and teachers as well as inventoried through a unique district barcode. District Assets is only available in the Aeries Web Version and can be accessed from the District or the School level.
The following pages are available for District Assets:
- Resources/Assets - allows for adding, editing, or deleting devices or textbooks and mass adding items into the system
- Quick Asset Information Lookup – scanning or entering an item’s barcode into the screen will display information regarding the asset including the status, who it is currently checked out to, and item check out/in history
- Student Assets – displays the history of mobility of devices or textbooks assigned to a student
- Student Check-Out – devices or textbooks for students can be checked out with a handheld scanner or entered manually
- Student Check-In – devices or textbooks can be checked in with a handheld scanner or entered manually
- Student Asset Fees – allows for adding, editing or deleting fees associated with district assets
- Staff Assets – displays the history of mobility of devices or textbooks assigned to a teacher or staff member
- Staff Check-Out – devices or textbooks for staff/teachers can be checked out with a handheld scanner or entered manually
- Staff Check-In – devices or textbooks can be checked in with a handheld scanner or entered manually
- Mass Change Items – allows for mass adding, editing, or deleting data in up to 8 different tables.
- Mass Add Checked-Out Fees – allows for mass assigning fees to students that have asset items currently checked out.
- Vendors – allows for entering information related to vendors used to purchase devices or textbooks.
- Reports – various reports are available to print for both staff and student asset information.
Additional enhancements and reports will be added to District Assets in the future.