This two-hour training provides an overview of the setup, navigation, and function of the Aeries Teacher Gradebook. Session will include such topics as creating Gradebooks, setting Options, Categories, managing Student Roster, adding Assignments, and entering Scores. A quick review of Gradebook Reports will also be covered.
Needs of additional districts may vary. For training requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Site Admin/IT Staff who support teachers
Upon completing this Aeries training session, attendees will be able to:
- Navigate the Gradebook Dashboard
- Create a Gradebook
- Copy Gradebooks from previous year or from another teacher
- Choose and select multiple Gradebook Options
- Identify Categories for Assignments
- Add and manage students within Gradebook