To use Texas Unique ID features in Aeries, you must enter valid credentials for your TEA Service Account on the 3rd Party System Connections page in Aeries. The TEA Service Account is obtained from the TEA. You must have a TEA Login (TEAL) account to request and access your TEA Service Account.
1. Log on to the TEAL site at https://tealprod.tea.state.tx.us/.
2. Select Manage Service Accounts.
3. If you do not already have a TEA Service Account, click Request New Service Account and complete the request.
4. If you have a TEA Service Account, click the Manage Service Accounts tab then click Search Service Accounts.
5. Locate the Account User ID for the Uniq-ID Web Service.
6. Copy the User ID and paste it in the User ID field on the 3rd party System Connections page in Aeries.
If the password has been lost, click the Reset Password and an email will be sent to the logged in User.