Below are resources for distance learning, that are being provided as part of our Virtual CUE Conference booth. Welcome!
Aeries Teacher App
- Aeries Teacher App (see video)
- Teacher App Overview
- Teacher App - Attendance
- Teacher App - Gradebook
- Teacher App - Communications
No LMS, No Problem - Aeries has a light-weight answer
- Files and Documents can be attached to assignments - "Teacher Briefcase"
- Students can upload Documents back to the teacher - "Student Backpack"
- Links to online resources can be added to assignments
- School and District staff can create messages that display prominently on parent, student, teacher, and user home pages. Check out the documentation here.
- Add a link to an Online Meeting (see video)
Google Classroom integration with Aeries Gradebook
- Aeries Gradebook Integration with Google Classroom Introduction Video (see video)
- Google Integration - Configure Aeries
- The Aeries Teacher Academy offers three tiers of coursework options. All courses are available on-demand and are self-paced so that you can work them into your busy schedule when it works best for you. The courses cover various elements of the Aeries Teacher Portal including navigation, student data, submitting Attendance, creating and maintaining Gradebooks, and submitting grades to Report Cards. All courses include practical case scenarios and practice activities that can be completed in a demonstration Aeries Teacher Portal account, as well valuable tips and tricks. Aeries Teacher Academy courses are available at no cost. Aeries Teacher Academy courses are recommended for all classroom teachers, TOSAs, curriculum coaches, as well as site or district office staff who support.To learn more go to https://learn.aeries.com/