Attendance Reporting Periods are used for calculating attendance information used for state reporting. The Attendance Reporting Periods need to be set up before calculating or printing the Student Attendance Detail, Student Attendance Campus Summary, or Student Attendance District Summary.
|Attendance Reporting Periods (ARP)||Read|
Add new record
|Attendance Reporting Tracks (ART)||Read||Query ART Table|
The Attendance Reporting Periods page contains the starting and ending dates for all Reporting Periods in a school, plus other information required for state reporting purposes. At a school that does not use Tracks, only one record is required. If a school uses Tracks, one record is required per Track.
To add a Reporting Period, click on the Add Record button to view the Add a New Record popup. If no reporting periods are recorded, the Add a New Record popup will contain lines for six reporting periods. Click on Add Reporting Period to sequentially add Reporting Periods. Click on Remove Reporting Period to remove a Reporting Periods in reverse sequence.
Three sets of information should be recorded:
- The instructional range:
- Instructional Periods (displayed in non-flex schools) or Instructional Times (displayed in flex schools)
- Used to calculate Operational and Instructional Minutes, which are displayed on the Calendar page. For more details on the calculations, see the Create a Calendar documentation.
- Recorded in the ART table:
- ART.LP and ART.HP: Instructional Periods low/start and high/end
- ART.LT and ART.HT: Instructional Times low and high/end
- Instructional Program
- Starting Date and Ending Date