The Student Data Printout Report displays Demographics, Enrollment Information and Student Photo
From the Reports navigation tree, search for Student Data Printout.
The following report options are available:
- Print Student Photo - prints Student Photo.
- Print Shaded Lines - prints alternate line shading. If not selected, the report will print on a white background.
- Print Student Lives With Information - prints the Contact designated as Lives With (CON.LW).
- Print User Codes - prints the Student User Codes (STU.U1 - U13).
- Print Verification Pass Code - prints the Verification Pass Code (STU.VPC).
- Print Class Schedule - this option is available when using a master schedule. If selected, prints class schedules.
- Select a Term to Print - prints selected Term (MST.SM).
- Include Inactive Students - includes Inactive Students (STU.TG).
- Print by Student Name - prints by Student Name.
- Print by Grade, Student Name - prints by Grade (STU.GR) then Student Name.
- Grade Range - allows for grade level selection.
When all options have been selected, click the Run Report button.
Displayed below is an example of the Student Data Printout Report in a school using Daily Attendance with the options as shown above.
Displayed below is an example of the Student Data Printout in a school using Period Attendance with the options as shown above and includes the Print Student Schedule option.