Several tables are used to set up and maintain Physical Fitness Testing data:
- The Physical Fitness Setup (PFS) table is used to configure which test parts are available during a particular testing administration.
- The Testing Administration (TAD) table is used to set up the various testing administrations.
- The Physical Fitness Test Results (PFT) table stores the scores and test pass statuses for each test part as well as the overall Passed/Not Passed status for the students' physical fitness test.
- The Testing Pass Status (TPS) table stores the pass status of each of the 6 categories plus an overall status for the 5th, 7th and 9th grade PFT tests. The physical fitness data can be displayed and updated and reports can be generated.
Non-Admin users that will be creating Physical Fitness Testing Administrations in Aeries will need:
- Read, Insert and Update permissions to Portal Options
- Read, Insert, Update and Delete permissions to Physical Fitness Test Results
- Read, Insert, Update and Delete permissions to Physical Fitness Setup to configure the tests that will be available for the testing administration.
The Physical Fitness by Teacher page can be found in the Teacher Emulation node. User accounts with Administer permissions to the Physical Fitness Test Results can access this page. The Administer permissions will also allow these users to create the Physical Fitness Extract files.
Teachers will need Read and Update permissions to the Physical Fitness Test Results area in order to see and update Physical Fitness Test records.