A teacher was reported who was employed on Census day and has no Non-classroom based job assignments or assigned Course Section records
Every teacher record for teachers who taught on Information Day must have a Staff Demographic record and a Staff Job Assignment.
- Confirm that the Staff ID is linked on the teacher record (TCH) for non-flex schools
- Confirm that the Staff is being reported correctly in the Section Staff Member table with the (SSE.STR) State Reporting = Yes when the school is flex
- Confirm that the Staff (STF) record is associated to the correct school (STF.PSC).
- If the teacher is in a non-classroom based teaching assignment, confirm that on the Staff page the Job Assignment (STJ) has been correctly populated, the Non Classroom Based Job Assignment code is populated if no section is reported and the school assigned matches to the appropriate school (if not the primary school according to STF.PSC).
- Course Section Enrollment Records are determined by the courses in the Master Schedule. Verify that a teacher has a section that falls on Information Day. If no section exists, then the Non-Classroom Based Assignment must be assigned.
NOTE: Resolve CERT errors after the Fall 2 submission (SDEM, SASS, CRSE and SCSE) files have been posted with few to no errors. Most CERT errors are caused by file extracts that have not yet been posted error-free or from data that has not been correctly populated in Aeries.