This workshop will focus on defining sections in the Scheduling Master Schedule to link sections to create teams, houses,academies, etc. A-day B-day scheduling, rotating schedules and various block scheduling scenarios will be discussed.Attendees should have a basic understanding of scheduling using Aeries.
- Identifying appropriate scheduling tools to use for various scheduling circumstances including Houses, Academies, and Team Teaching
- Tagging students and sections to use the Scheduling Group feature
- Setting up master schedule sections and scheduling students using the Team Course Group feature
- Configuring your Bell Schedule and Block Schedule Calendar for A/B Days, Odd/Even Days, or Rotating Block days as appropriate
- Setting up Course file and Master Schedule sections for 4 X 4 block scheduling