This workshop will focus on the use of more complex scheduling techniques, including: creating teams, houses, academies, etc.; A-day/B-day scheduling; rotating schedules; and various block scheduling scenarios. Attendees should have a basic understanding of scheduling using Aeries.
- Identifying appropriate scheduling tools to use for various scheduling circumstances including houses, academies, and teams
- Tagging students and sections to use the Scheduling Group feature
- Setting up master schedule sections and scheduling students using the Team Course Group feature
- Configuring your Bell Schedule and Block Schedule Calendar for A/B Days, Odd/Even Days, or Rotating Block days as appropriate
- Setting up Course file and Master Schedule sections for 4 X 4 block scheduling