This session will provide an overview of the setup, navigation, and functions of the Aeries Student/Parent Portals. The session will include such topics as required setup pages, use of the Navigation Tree in the User Interface, accessing multiple students' records, the student calendar, viewing various forms and reports, and setting up Weekly Progress E-Mails and Alert Thresholds.
- Setup in Security – Portal Groups
- Setup in Portal Options
- Login information and options
- Accessing Multiple students
- Features available in the Student/Parent Portal include:
- Parent Data Changing/Re-Registration Process
- Adding Course Requests
- Monitoring of student grades/attendance/transcripts/test scores, etc.
- Alert Thresholds – Secondary only
Aeries Documentation on Introduction to the Teacher, Student and Parent Portals