This session will provide an overview of the setup, navigation, and functions of the Aeries Student/Parent Portals. The session will include such topics as required setup pages, navigating the navigation tree in the UI, accessing multiple students’ records, accessing the student calendar, viewing various forms and reports, parent data confirmation, and setting up Weekly Progress E-Mails and Alert Thresholds.
- Setup in Security – Portal Groups
- Setup in Portal Options
- Login information and options
- Accessing Multiple students
- Features available in the Student/Parent Portal including:
- Parent Data Changing/Re-Registration Process
- Adding Course Requests
- Monitoring of student grades/attendance/transcripts/test scores, etc.
- Alert Thresholds – Secondary only