The Attendance Submission Log will open with a date range. In a secondary school, the Attendance Submission Log will open with the period range set to coincide with the current period from the Bell Schedule and will default to the current day.
From the Pages navigation tree, search for Attendance Submission Log.
The data is from the Attendance Submission Log (ASL) table.
Elementary or Elementary with MST School
The Attendance Submission Log may contain the following options:
- Show Only Missing Attendance Submissions – unchecking will also include data for teachers who have submitted attendance under the Submit Dt column
- Periods – allows for a period range to be entered for a secondary school
- Track – displays if the school is multi-track
- Date Range – allows for entry of a date range
- Refresh – will refresh data displayed on the page
- Print – allows for printing the data displayed on the Missing Attendance report
After selections have been made on the Options line, click on the refresh button to load the data.
In the example below, the option to Show Only Missing Attendance Submissions is selected, Period Range 0-2 is selected, All Tracks is selected, and a Date Range of 11/20/2017 to 11/20/2017 is selected.
The data displayed includes the Teacher Number, Teacher Name, Attendance Date, AB Day, Submission Date, Period, Course ID, Course Title, Section #, Days of the Week, and Room Number.
Selecting the Show Only Missing Attendance Submission option will only display teachers who have not submitted attendance. Deselecting the option will include data for teachers who have submitted attendance.
Several of the column headers allow for sorting in descending rather than the default of ascending. Those columns include Tchr#, Name, Att Date, Period, and Section.
To sort descending click on the heading, an arrow will display pointing upward indicating the data is currently sorting ascending.
Click on the arrow which will now point downward and the data displayed is now sorting descending.