Student Assertive Discipline Report
The Student Assertive Discipline Record located in View all Reports will produce a listing of ALL student discipline records. When selecting this report various options can be selected to filter out students and limit the records printed.
The bottom right corner will display the following formatting options:
- Hide Details-If chosen, there is an added option of Page Break on Each Student
- Hide Demerits – will not print the number of Demerits for the discipline records and will not print a Total Demerits
- Include Inactive Students - grayed out when report is run from the student's Assertive Discipline page
- Show Most Recent Offenses First – will display the discipline records in descending date order
- Show Blank School as District – if the School of Incident is blank the District name will be printed
- Print Comments – will print comments if they exist in the discipline record
- Print Additional Info – will print information from the Additional Info tab if they exist in the discipline record. This option is hidden if Hide Details is selected.
- Print Expulsion Info – will print information from the Expulsion Info tab if they exist in the discipline record. This option is hidden if Hide Details is selected.
- Limit by Dates – will allow you to select a specific date range for discipline records
- Include Students with no ADS – will print all students regardless if they have an Assertive Discipline Record
- Gray Section Headings – will allow you to change the color of the field name headings. This option is hidden if Hide Details is selected.
- Print Student Legal Name – will print student legal name if populated
The following is an example of the Student Assertive Discipline Record.
For school wide reports, the Discipline Report located in View all Reports will produce a listing of all students with “X” or more demerits. This report can be used in conjunction with query statements to develop ongoing monitoring for certain students. Query Report tags can be used to further analyze the data.
Discipline Distribution Report
For school wide reports, the Discipline Distribution Report can be located in View all Reports. This report can be used to monitor the actual number of different disciplinary codes recorded. This report can be generated to compute a total of the codes by a selected field, if desired. The following is an example of the Discipline Distribution Report broken out by Total, Grade, Gender and then Ethnicity.
Suspension Attendance Listing by Student
The Suspension Attendance Listing by Student report cross references suspension discipline data with attendance data. When students have suspensions in their discipline record, the report will display the attendance data for the suspension dates. Several options are available to customize the information provided by the report.
For detailed information on this report, see Student Suspension Attendance Listing by Student
In the example below, the discipline comments on the report are highlighted.