Pushing Options to Other Schools
Navigate to Grade Reporting > Configuration > Grade Reporting Address Options from the navigation tree. Or on the Grade Reporting Process Dashboard, select A. Setup/Config then 5. Grade Reporting Address Options.
The Grade Reporting Address Options form is used to format the mailing information for secondary report cards generated by the Grade Reporting system. See Grade Reporting documentation for information on how to set up secondary report cards. These Grade Reporting Address Options can be pushed to other school(s) by users with the proper permissions.
|PushPullSetupTables||Read, Administer||Admin Users have full permissions to this page and available tables to Push/Pull. |
Non-admin users can also be given Administer permissions to this page to Push/Pull specific tables.
|Option Set: GradeRptgAddr|
Grade Reporting Address Options
|Read, Administer||Each User/Group needs to be given 'Administer' permission to the individual tables required by the Option Set they wish to push|
Address Options ↑
The following options can be set for each school. To set any of these options, click Change. When finished editing, click Update to save the changes or Cancel to leave the screen without saving.
- Print which return address:
- Select the address to be used on the return address (District, School, or None),
- The other options are for Trifold versions only, which do not require an envelope. Selecting either the Print Mailing Permit or Print PO Endorsement options will display additional setup fields:
- Print Mailing Permit: Allows schools to specify what type of mailing permit will be used (if any)
- Print PO Endorsement: Allows schools to specify what USPS mailing options are requested.
Pushing Options to Other Schools ↑
These options can be pushed to other school(s) by clicking on the Push button. The Push and Pull Setup Tables page will open. The GradeRptgAddr Option Set will be automatically selected, along with the current school you are logged into. Select the school(s) you wish to copy the Option Set to and click on the Push Table/Option Set to Schools button. A confirmation box will appear. Click OK to copy the Option Set to the other school(s) or Cancel.
A green confirmation message will appear, confirming the action taken.