Table of Contents
Pushing Options to Other Schools
Navigate to Grade Reporting > Configurations > Grade Reporting Options.
The Grade Reporting Options page is used to select information to print on report cards. This MUST be verified every grade-reporting period prior to printing report cards. The Grade Reporting Options can be pushed to other school(s) by users with the proper permissions.
|PushPullSetupTables||Read, Administer||Admin Users have full permissions to this page and available tables to Push/Pull. |
Non-admin users can also be given Administer permissions to this page to Push/Pull specific tables.
|Option Sets: GradeRptg|
Grade Reporting Options (GRO)
|Read, Administer||Each User/Group needs to be given 'Administer' permission to the individual tables required by the Option Set they wish to push|
The Grade Reporting Options form is used to select the Grade Reporting Options and the Secondary Standards Based Grade Reporting Options. Please see Options for Secondary Standards Based Grades for information on how to set up the options for the secondary SBG report cards.
- Title on Report Cards - Describes the current grading period and prints on the report cards.
- School Message - A message that can be printed on every report card.
- Reporting Period - Starting and ending dates for the grade-reporting period. The dates are initially set up when Create New Grade Reporting Table is generated and prints on the report cards.
- Default Citizenship Mark - If grades are scanned a default citizenship mark, such as "S", will automatically be entered if the teacher does not bubble in a citizenship mark.
- Print Credit Earned? - Select YES to print the credits earned on the report cards.
- Print Absent? - Select YES to print the number of absences.
- Print Tardy? - Select YES to print the number of tardies.
- Print Which GPA? - Select which GPA’s to be printed on the report cards.
- Print Cumulative or Grade Report Class Rank - Select the class rank to print for each student.
- Print GPA’s to 4 Decimals - Select this option to print 4 decimals instead of the default 2 decimals.
- Sort Report Cards - Select the order that the report cards will be sorted in when printed.
- by Name - Report cards will be printed in Alphabetical order by Last Name then First Name.
- by Zip Code - Report cards will be printed in ZIP Code order low to high, in alphabetical order for each ZIP code.
- by Grade - Report cards will be printed from low grade to high grade, in alphabetical order for each grade.
- by Teacher- This option is used when Teachers hand out Report Cards. When this option is selected, two additional options will be available on the Print Grade Report Cards form. Options will be available to choose which Period the Report Cards will be distributed and on what date. The Report Cards would then be sorted for that Period:
- By Teacher Name
- By Teacher Number
- Print Zip Code Extension? - Select whether to print the zip code extension.
- Enable Hours on Grades/Transcript? – Select whether to enable Hours to display on the Grades, Grade History, and Transcript pages. The Hours field is populated from Supplemental Attendance Sessions that are linked to grade reporting. Please refer to the Supplemental Attendance documentation for more information.
Pushing Options to Other Schools ↑
These options can be pushed to other school(s) by clicking on the Push button. The Push and Pull Setup Tables page will open. The GradeRptg Option Set will be automatically selected, along with the current school the user is logged into. Select the desired school(s) to copy the Option Set to and click on the Push Table/Option Set to Schools button. A confirmation box will appear. Click OK to copy the Option Set to the other school(s) or select Cancel.
A green confirmation message will appear, confirming the action taken.