No Student Program records with an Education Program Code of 122 have been submitted for a school that received Title I Part A Targeted Assistance funding in the Reporting Year.


If a student is reported, check to see if the student should be receiving services. If the student had changed schools and is no longer receiving Title 1 services, enter an end date in the program record (PGM.PED).  Entering the District school number of (0) in the school number field on the program record, will eliminate Title 1 program end date issues for students with school transfers.

If a school is missing Title 1 data, check to see if there are Title 1 program records.  If Title 1 program records exist for the school, confirm that records have an accurate program start date (PGM.PSD) entered for the school year.