Table of Contents
What are the “Must Haves” in order for our customers to consider XXX to be vastly improved in Next Gen?
- Ability for Teachers/Staff to personally manage notification preferences
- Ability to allow notifications/alerts come via SMS
- Ability for administrators to assign specific notifications to certain groups or personas
- Integrate Notifications into new Workflow process
- Ability to create personal notifications/reminders for tasks
- Allow Notifications to be attached to Calendar items
- Users should see visual indicator whenever new notifications are received
- Users must be able to clear and/or delete notifications
Changes & Differences from Existing Functionality ↑
- Users can see any Notifications they are subscribed to and make adjustments, as they desire.
- User can opt-in to receive Text alerts if they wish
- Default Notifications will be enabled, plus custom notifications can be created
- Notifications can be assigned a high priority indicator when they are created
- District/School Administrators will have the ability to auto-assign Notifications to different Personas/Roles/Users
- Some system notifications are required, so option to subscribe will be greyed-out
Wireframe Concepts ↑
New Notifications visible and accessible on every page
Notification Management Page:
Plan Summary ↑
- Notifications and Alerts will be completely customizable in Aeries NextGen
- Additional modes of communication will be offered, including SMS.
- Notifications can be created by Administrators and assigned to specific Personas or Job Roles.
- Users will be able to customize how they want to receive their notifications
- Users will have the ability to attach reminder alerts to their own Tasks and Calendar events.