The following steps can be used to mass change ATT codes for hybrid students who are absent.
- For COVID-19 attendance, remote students are considered Present if they have any engagement during any period. The following Mass Change ATT Codes process is only used for Absent students.
- The All Day Code for an onsite student is triggered by an absence during the period of the ADA window, as before. The normal process is used.
Hybrid Students (both onsite and remote classes):
- If scheduled to be onsite during the period of the ADA window:
- If present during the ADA period but absent/not engaged all other periods, the All Day Code should be blank (i.e., Present).
- If absent during the ADA period but engaged at some other point during the day, the All Day Code should be blank (i.e., Present). Office staff should monitor for any remote engagement during the day for these students.
- If not scheduled to be onsite during the period of the ADA window:
- If engaged at any time during the day, whether onsite or remote, the All Day Code should be blank (i.e., Present). Office staff should monitor for any remote engagement during the day for these students
- In the Enter Period code to use field, select the code entered by the teacher to indicate the absence.
- In the Enter All Day code to change to field, select the All Day Code that will be applied to the absent students (e.g., U).
- Select Change All Day Code.
- Use the Start/End Date fields to specify the absence date(s).
- For the during at least the following number of periods... field, enter 0. The specified All Day Code should only be applied to students who were never marked present.
- Click Update List to view the students who meet the criteria.
- Click Update ATT to update the absence codes.