This session will discuss details associated with an Elementary School transitioning from both a Traditional Elementary School setting, where students are assigned to Teachers on the Demographics page, and Elementary Schools with Traditional Master Schedule (Elementary w/ MST) to using Flex Scheduling and Primary Class Tracking. Topics to be discussed include defining Flex Periods, Class Calendars, and Sections; use of the Staff table instead of the Teacher table; Daily Attendance with a Flex Master Schedule; and identifying the Primary Class for establishing the Teacher of Record for each Student.
Upon completing this Aeries conference session, attendees should be familiar with:
- Fundamental concepts and terminology pertaining to Flex Scheduling and Primary Class Tracking
- Configuring an elementary school in Aeries to use Flex scheduling with Primary Class Tracking
- Creating a master schedule in Aeries for an elementary school using Flex Scheduling with Primary Class Tracking
- Attendance procedures for an elementary school using Flex Scheduling
- Finding and resolving audit errors related to Flex Scheduling with Primary Class Tracking
Elementary with Primary Class Documentation